Since I was a very young girl, I started to take care of my skin. My mom always took so good care of her skin and it always looks amazing!
As I got older, I began to use more products and now it can take me forever (if you ask my husband at least) for me to go to bed 😉
BUT I think taking good care of your skin is really important, at least if you wanna keep your skin looking youthful.
Here is my routine:
1. First I use Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse together with there cloth (so smart btw) to clean off my makeup.
2. I use the Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution to clean my skin.
3. I use the Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner.
4. I use the M2 Brow Serum and then the Revitalash Serum for my lashes (don’t like the M2 for lashes, makes my eyes itchy and red, but love the Revitalash)
5. I use my facial moisturizer. I have three different that I vary between according to the season or how my face feels: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance, Tromborg Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream or Tromborg Below 10 degrees.
As for this moment, I use the last one – Tromborg Below 10 degrees, to give my skin some extra moisturizing in this cold weather.
6. Then I use the Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair under my eyes.
7. Afterwards, I will use Moroccanoil for blonde in my hair.
8. And finally, I will end with using first OPI Pro Spa – Nail & Cuticle Oil and then OPI Avoplex High-Intensity Hand & Nail Cream.
So this is the routine I do every day! It’s the best feeling ever and I’m so used to it, that I would feel so annoyed if I missed a step.
I NEVER sleep with makeup on. The very few times I did (because I was too drunk or tired to remove haha) I will wake up in the middle of the night and go to the toilet to do my routine.
Beside this routine, I use facemasks when necessary and try to go for a facial at least 2 times a year.
The facemasks that I prefer is:
1. Tromborg Multi-Vitamin Facial Mask
2. Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
3. Starskin The Diamond Mask