Here you have 10 facts you probably didn’t know about me so you can get to know me a little better.. 😉
1. I used 7,5 years of my life figure skating. I started when I was 8 and stopped when I was 15. I trained 6 times a week and often went to competitions in the weekend. I really loved it!!
But when I turned 15 I became a true teenager and wanted to have my weekends off for friends birthday parties and so on. I didn’t want to lower my competition level and since I had to do that if I wanted to continue without training so much, I decided to quit in one day.
This is from my first competition ever. I remember this day so clearly, don’t think I ever felt this proud before 😀
2. I have a little brother (that I love very much) who lives in L.A.! He is now studying his bachelor at USC Marshall School of Business.
L.A. has always been a special place for both my family and me. I think I’ve been there 8-9 times and my mom used to live there when she was young. When my brother told my parents he also was moving away from Denmark, my parents were so happy that it was L.A. even though it’s far away! Now they have a good excuse to go more often.. 😉
Picture of my mom and brother in The Grove, L.A.
3. My biggest craving in life is PASTA. I looooove good pasta. If you wanna make me happy, bring me pasta 😉
Caico e Pepe
4. I come from a small city in Jylland, Denmark. I loved growing up there! But when I got older I was really excited about moving to the capital city, Copenhagen. I did my college in Herning, and exactly the day after my graduation, I moved to Copenhagen.
Where you see the little heart, is where Herning is located 🙂
5. My favorite color is armygreen. I looove army green. I came to a level that even my car is army green.
At my bachelorette, my girlfriends even did a theme with army green and they were all dressed in army green with a shirt on saying “Theresa’s Army Gang”. We went to do paintball, which was so cool and so much fun.
6. I used to do commercials when I was younger. I did commercials for anything from a castle where you had weddings, Coca-Cola, and to this one from Microsoft:
7. I’m 166 cm tall. I wear either sky-high heels or sneakers, nothing in between.
8. My whole childhood I wanted to be either a wedding planner or policewoman. I even did an internship at the police when I was 16 and did surprisingly good. But I ended wanting to be a project coordinator for bigger events such as concerts or sports events.
I first did the event coordinator education while working in PARKEN in Copenhagen. Afterwards, I did my bachelor in Innovation & Entrepreneurship also while working.
I worked for PARKEN 7 years, and I am so happy with everything I learned there. I will do a post one day more detailed about my work there.
When work becomes pleasure.. This picture is taking working on my 5th Coldplay concert.
9. I hate being tickled. It’s one of the worst things I know, and I’ve been hating it ever since I can remember.
10. I’m generally a really energic, sometimes overexcited and happy person.
My level of energy sometimes driving my husband crazy, but even though he won’t admit it, I think he also likes it a tiny bit 😉
It’s never boring, and it will never be boring. I hate being bored. I always find something to do, before I get bored.
I would plan something, a trip or something creative. Or I would discover something, a new city or a new type of sports. I truly never am bored. And to be honest, this scared my husband when we had to move out of Denmark. He was so afraid that I would be bored or maybe miss everything in Denmark because I would just sit at home for myself. But really, moving abroad is one of the best things I ever tried. I was never afraid, I was only exited. I knew that if I wouldn’t make friends right away or find a job, I would find something else to do.
But here I am in Rotterdam after 1,5 year. Having my local hang-out places where we say hi by first-names when I come, my trainer who I explore new workouts and sports with, a home that really makes us comfortable and the nicest friends around me.
Not saying this is easy, but everything in life is what you make it be.